- Students must attend all lectures, regular tests and complete home exercises regularly, as failure to do so can result in cancellation of admission without prior intimation.
- Vehicles are to be parked at the owner’s risk in the allotted Parking Area in Indulal Complex. Students are supposed to insure their Vehicles with Comprehensive Insurance
- If a student has passed CPT / IPCC examination, he/she can take admission in the Academy for IPCC / Final Courses respectively by paying fees. In case of change in the batch, students will have to pay additional charges for the change over, material and/or difference in fees.
- Student passing CPT / IPCC Course from the Academy will get priority in admission for IPCC and Final courses respectively.
- Students must at all times carry their Identity Card when in the Academy and produce it on demand to the staff of the Academy.
- If a student has not paid fees on or before due date, admission is likely to be cancelled without any further notice.
- Books issued from the library are not to be kept overdue. Delay of one month will result in forfeiture of library deposit to the extent of the book’s price.
- At Indulal Complex, various offices are situated. Students are not supposed to disturb them and are required to observe silence.
- Smoking and Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited in the Complex. If any student is found Smoking or Spitting, strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students should not throw eatables and other things in the classroom.
- Students should not litter the premises, classrooms and use all the furniture carefully.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off in the classrooms.
- The Society Management in Indulal Complex does not permit students to use the lift.