A student can take admission with Zawares Professional Academy (India) LLP in any of following two ways :
Option A Come to ZPA office at any of its 3 centers (Head Office – Navi Peth, Pimpri-Chinchwad Branch Or Camp Branch)
Collect application form from the office.
Fill the Application form and submit it along with two Photographs and amount of fees. Fees may be paid by Cash, Card, Cheque or Demand Draft. Cheque or Demand draft should be in the name of “Zawares Professional Academy (India) LLP”. DD should be payable at Pune.
Collect the Fee payment receipt and Identity card immediately. Please check the contents of the receipt. Admission once given will not be cancelled under any circumstances.
Go to the Library and confirm the admission to the Library.
Option B Send DD or deposit fee in bank account and send form through post / courier.
(Kindly Check the seat availability from office before taking admission in a batch.)
Prepare the Demand Draft of Fee Amount in favor of Zawares Professional Academy (India) LLP payable at Pune
Deposit the fee in branch of Bank of Baroda in your city. The required details are given below.
Account Name : Zawares Professional Academy (India) LLP
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
Branch : Karve Road Branch, Pune
Account No. : 04470200000599
RTGS IFSC Code : BARBOKARVER (For Electronic Fund Transfer)
Fill up the Admission Form (Click Here) and submit.
Take the print out of form and bring to the office alongwith 2 photographs and Proof of Deposit / DD to the following address :
Zawares Professional Academy (India) LLP
Office No. 38, Indulal Complex,
Near Kaka Halwai Sweet Shop, L. B. S. Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411 030
Zaware’s Professional Academy (India) LLP (Pimpri- Chinchwad Branch)
Zaware’s Professional Academy (India) LLP (Camp Branch)
Confirm your admission over the phone after 5 working days of submission of form. Admission once given will not be cancelled under any circumstances.
Collect the ID Card, Receipt when you come to the classes.
Code Of Conduct
- Students must attend all lectures, regular tests and complete home exercises regularly, as failure to do so can result in cancellation of admission without prior intimation.
- Vehicles are to be parked at the owner’s risk in the allotted Parking Area in Indulal Complex. Students are supposed to insure their Vehicles with Comprehensive Insurance
- Use of Water and Electricity should be made to the required extent only.
- If a student has passed CPT / IPCC examination, he/she can take admission in the Academy for IPCC / Final Courses respectively by paying fees. In case of change in the batch, students will have to pay additional charges for the change over, material and/or difference in fees.
- Student passing CPT / IPCC Course from the Academy will get priority in admission for IPCC and Final courses respectively.
- Students must at all times carry their Identity Card when in the Academy and produce it on demand to the staff of the Academy.
- If a student has not paid fees on or before due date, admission is likely to be cancelled without any further notice.
- Books issued from the library are not to be kept overdue. Delay of one month will result in forfeiture of library deposit to the extent of the book’s price.
- At all our three Centers, various offices are situated. Students are not supposed to disturb them and are required to observe silence.
- Smoking and Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited in the Complex. If any student is found Smoking or Spitting, strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students should not throw eatables and other things in the classroom.
- Students should not litter the premises, classrooms and use all the furniture carefully.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off in the classrooms.
- The Society Management in Indulal Complex does not permit students to use the lift.